Ofertas de Empleo
Product Manager Tax LATAM
Consultoria / Asesoría
About Mercury Support Team (MST)
Finance Infrastructure is an internal EY Finance organization that is part of EY’s Global Controllership. Finance Infrastructure helps support several key Finance Products including Mercury (which is EY’s SAP centric platform supporting Customer to Cash processes).
Finance Infrastructure is part of the Mercury Support Team (MST) which is an organization jointly owned by the business and IT. The MST is a centralized and global organization that provides operational support for an integrated, SAP-centric platform (Mercury) and manages and supports the Mercury user community. The MST plays an integral governance role in the global Mercury solution and will evolve to work closely with the business to enable the benefit and value to be realized from the investment in Mercury and to set the future direction and technology road map.
About this Role:
Product Managers play a key role in both driving and enhancing the benefit and value from the Mercury solution. Product Managers collaborate with the business to elicit requirements and translate them into viable technical and/or process solutions aligned with the overall organization strategy and road map. The Product Manager will facilitate the tax product alignment and standardization and will support the development and validation of designated enhancements designed to enable ongoing product transformation, efficiency and the achievement of identified KPIs.
In this role, the Product Manager will have responsibility for the tax functions of the Mercury Solution. From a technology perspective, this role covers SAP integration with Thomson Reuters’ Onesource (formerly Sabrix) for indirect tax determination, SAP ECC for withholding tax determination, and Onesource, SAP ECC, and SAP BW for tax reporting. From an industry perspective, this role covers global tax policies and procedures in a professional services environment.
The Product Manager will act as an ambassador for the technical solution in their respective functional area(s) across Mercury. The Product Manager will provide expertise and guidance in relation to technology-enabled business products. They will own the integration of their Mercury designated specialty with other modules and will assist in managing initiatives, projects and third party consultants working within their functional area.?
The Product Managers’ scope of responsibility includes supporting their functional area to ensure the success of the technical and process solutions across a large global client base. In this capacity, they may direct team members toward a common solution, coordinate the activities with other functional and technical teams and work with the global clients to understand the necessary requirements for product and service improvement.
• Oversees all aspects of the process and product or sub-product
• Develops and delivers presentations to help clients understand their product’s functionality
• Creates executive summaries to help clients understand the functional and financial impacts of issues
• Manages impacts to other processes and products
• Leverages feedback solicited from the business into workload prioritization efforts
• Oversees product update and enhancement lifecycle with emphasis on demand, requirements, validation, and securing business signoff
• Participates in requirements review, validation activities, test case reviews, and user acceptance testing for functionality developed by the Program
• Manages functional incidents and service requests through full lifecycle (through closure)
• Provides technical incident, service request, and problem tickets management oversight and prioritization
• Provides technical solutions leveraging Onesource and/or SAP functionality to drive proper tax determination and reporting
• Provides major incident oversight and communicates status to the business in a timely manner
• Oversees SLA compliance for all workloads and re-prioritizes tickets if necessary
• Understands and assesses the financial impacts of incidents related to disrupted product processes – assisting the business work through complex errors and reconciliations
• Analyzes batch failures/errors and summarize findings in reports to the business
• Advises and assists L2 resources as needed
• Conducts analyses of lifecycle work performed by Product Management Team and IT to identify design flaws and realize process efficiencies
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
• 8+ years of experience in a large business system environment, performing business analysis, business development, and/or project systems management with a preferred focus on SAP tax module as well as third-party tax engine (Onesource preferred, or Vertex) integration with SAP, as well as SAP ECC FI (Tax, new GL, AP, AR, FA), SD, MM, VIM
• Direct experience with technical execution of indirect tax procedures and withholding tax configuration for Latin American countries (special focus on Brazil and Argentina localizations such as J1BTAX, Nota Fiscal Eletronica (NFE), etc.)
• Direct experience with reporting capabilities of Onesource Reporting, Tax One, and Mastersaf, as well as SAP ECC and BW reporting
• Direct experience in complex management activities, such as business development, application development/deployment
• Direct experience in managing staff and budget
• Ability to demonstrate solid communication skills, and prior experience working with key business stakeholders/leadership
• Flexibility in working schedule to meet demands of a 24x7 production support environment, including peak demand periods such as accounting period-end close and statutory filing deadlines
• Project management training, practical application, business analysis, sales, marketing, business development or relationship management experience is preferred
EY is committed to diversity and inclusion. Our job opportunities are open to professionals with disabilities; Qualified candidates will be considered in our recruitment and selection processes.
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto